Christmas in July!



I know, I know. I have been MIA from posting much lately other than sales that I am involved in; however, I am working tirelessly on transforming my classroom so that I can finally share all of my hard work with all of you. With that being said, I am having a sale in my ENTIRE STORE in honor of Christmas in July. For two days only, July 24th and 25th, you can purchase any and all products in my store for 20% off. The majority of the items in my store are being used in my new and improved classroom, and you will see them featured when I do my classroom reveal. Be sure to head over to my store and grab some great back to school and classroom decor products for sale! Curious to see who else is throwing a sale? Head over to My Fabulous Class to see who else is having a 20% off sale.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Feedback/Questions: