The Dog Days of Summer- $1 Sale!

I don't know about any of you, but I seriously went into a state of slight depression the last couple weeks of July because I knew the summer was coming to an end. This past summer was my first paid summer as a certified teacher, and boy did it spoil me! I enjoyed decorating my room and spending time with friends, family, and my puppy-son, Max. I can honestly say though, after being in school three weeks, that I could not have asked for a better class to come back to school to. They are absolutely wonderful! We are 1:1 this year, so each of my sixteen (yes, sixteen!) Kinders have an iPad mini. My teaching is transforming with the use of these devices, and I have my passion for teaching restored. (Not that it ever really went away, but last year really put me to the test.)

So, since we have all, or almost all, gone back to school and we are dealing with the last bit of beautfiul, warm summer weather, how about a sale? Farley over at Oh' Boy 4th Grade put together a link up full of $1 items! I am participating and putting my absolute favorite products up for sale for two days only, August 30th and 31st, for $1. Grab these items, and plenty of the other great ones, and I hope everyone has a great school year!

This pack has fourteen quotes on each poster to add some life, color, and motivation to your classroom.

Ever considered starting a blog using Blogger, but have no idea how to get started? I have explained it all from getting your account set up, designing your blog, and how to get people to view your blog.

It is almost fall, and I can't wait to get to finally use my scarecrow clipart. These will be perfect for any of your fall units.

Get organized this school year with this teacher binder. It has everything you will need this year, and has definitely been my saving grace.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Feedback/Questions: