Space Unit-{All About Astronauts}

We began what is quickly shaping up to be one of my favorite units this year, SPACE! There is so much that I am wanting to do this week, so I have had to break down my days to make sure that I can fit it all in. Today we began by learning all about astronauts. 

We began by hopping onto one of our favorite iPad apps, MyOn, and reading the book If I Were an Astronaut



This book was a perfect introduction into the lives of an astronaut while they're on the job. With the help from descriptive, and adorable, illustrations, my students were completely engaged in this book.


Following the book, we created an astronaut can, have, are chart. 
{Bet you can't guess what my favorite clipart store is, huh?}


We then completed an astronaut application writing prompt...


and created an adorable astronaut craft to go with it.




After packing up at the end of the day, I added all of our learning and fun about astronauts to our hallway bulletin board.


If you are interested in grabbing my Astronaut Craftivity for yourself (it comes with four other writing prompts along with the astronaut application prompt), click the picture below to grab it up for your own kiddos.


Along with my Astronaut Craftivity, I am using my products below to complete my Space unit this week. Click the pictures below to check them out for yourself.

















4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing of information for me. If you are interested in the field of laser engraving machine, I would like to share with you some information for your reference as follows: laser cutting engraving machine ( Máy khắc cắt laser ), laser engraving machines ( Máy khắc bằng tia laser ), laser seal engraving machine ( Máy khắc dấu laser ) , industrial laser marking machine ( Máy khắc laser công nghiệp ), laser cutting machine decal ( Máy cắt laser decal ), laser cutting machine on canvas ( Máy cắt laser trên vải ), laser 1390 ( Máy khắc laser 1390 ), laser 9060 ( Máy khắc laser 9060 ), laser 3020 ( Máy khắc laser 3020 ), laser 1325 ( Máy khắc laser 1325 ).

    ReplyDelete

Comments/Feedback/Questions: