Easter Sunday Sale


This Easter Sunday there is a group of Teachers Pay Teachers sellers who are throwing a sale in their stores, and I just so happen to be one of them! This is my first sale that I have been able to participate in since my store is fairly new, so I am super excited. All of my store items will be 20% off on Sunday until midnight. Here is a sneak peek at what you can get at a discounted price:

For all of you getting ready to study all about a farm...

My Farm Literacy Pack includes five farm themed centers.

My Farm Math Pack include five farm themed math centers. 


Here are items for the classroom... Pick them up while they're on sale so you'll have them for the beginning of the year. 

A-Z Letter Banner in D'Nealian style. Pictures are aligned with Saxon Phonics.

Chevron Number Line with numeral, name, base ten blocks, tally marks, and counters. 



Along with all of these items for sale, I also have some freebies up that you may want to grab while you're at it. There certainly isn't a better time to load up your shopping carts than now, and save! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Feedback/Questions: