Buggin' Out

This week our theme was Spring and Bugs/Insects. Yesterday we learned about who an entomologist is and what they do. We made an adorable entomologist and wrote about our favorite bug.


We finished the lesson by watching a video on entomology on wonderville.com. 

We also played a game on the University of Kentucky's (Go Wildcats!) Entomology Department website designed for kids. I showed a picture of an insect and we tried to guess what it was called. We then read a description of the insect. 

Next week our theme will be Easter, and I am really excited about the activities that I have planned!









1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I love your blog. I have nominated your blog for the Liebster Award for new bloggers. :) Check out my blog http://iluvkinder.blogspot.com for the details!

    ReplyDelete

Comments/Feedback/Questions: