A Bunch of Grouchy Kiddos

We kicked off our insect week off with reading and discussing the Eric Carle classic, The Grouchy Ladybug. I could have picked any day this week to study this book, but since it was the first day back to school from spring break, I felt that it would fit the mood perfectly because, let's face it, I was a tad bit grouchy about spring break being over. Ugh! End of pity party...



I created a great Grouchy Ladybug craftivity for my students for making a text to self connection. We talked about what makes us feel grouchy, we wrote about it, and then turned ourselves into adorable grouchy ladybugs. Check them out!




We ended by talking about whether we enjoyed the book or not. The wonderful exit slip was created by Kreative in Kinder

I look forward to getting buggy with my Kinders this week. Oh, and as promised in previous post about Easter Bunny Rabbit Glyph... I finally finished my spring/Easter bulletin board. I am in love. 


1 comment:

Comments/Feedback/Questions: