Open for business...finally!

I have had the intentions of opening up a Teachers Pay Teachers store since the beginning of the school year in order to share all of the things that I have made since starting school. Although I only have a few Easter and classroom decor/bulletin board items up, I have finally got it up and running. I am officially open for business, and I am so excited to share all of my creations. I am especially proud of the letter pennant banner and number line. They are going to go perfectly in my boho bird theme next year. Be sure to check out my store, and take advantage of my free Easter color by sight words, simple addition, and numbers papers. Also, coming soon, not to toot my own horn, but I have created an absolutely adorable Easter bunny glyph. Be sure to follow my store to check out the glyph when I get it uploaded.


Click the pictures of my items to get full description, pricing information, etc.


FREEBIE!!!!