Glyph Love

Anyone who knows me, knows that I looooooove glyphs. I love that my students learn listening skills when we do glyphs, and they don't even know it. They just think they are having fun. They get so excited when they put all of the pieces together and see their final product based on how they answered the glyph questions.

For Easter, I have created, not to toot my own horn, but an absolutely adorable bunny rabbit glyph to put out on our bulletin board. This is my first time creating my own glyph, and I could not be more pleased with it. I failed to take pictures of my students while they were putting these together, but I will definitely have to post our Easter/spring themed bulletin board when I get their bunnies up. This is available in my TpT store if you are interested.

Click the picture below to see this on my TpT store.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Feedback/Questions: