6 Months 'Til Christmas Sale!

I love a good sale just as much as the next person. What do I love even more than a sale? Christmas! Along with some other great Teachers Pay Teachers sellers, I am throwing a 6 Months 'Til Christmas Sale in my store to celebrate that we are six months closer to Christmas!



This sale is two days only, June 24th and 25th, and everything in my store is 20% OFF! I have some great resources to grab prior to the beginning of the school year, and there is no better time to grab these items than now! 

Here are some of my newer items and most popular sellers. You can click on any of the images below to check them out in my store, or you can check out ALL of my sale items here

This adorable chevron and bird behavior management clip chart pack includes everything you need to manage behavior and communicate students' behavior with parents.

This all about me pack includes two different types of pennant banners for students to decorate and fill out to let their classmates get to know them, as well as a writing creativity. Perfect for the first few weeks of school!

Everyone needs a little motivation sometimes, right? These brightly colored chevron and chalkboard posters are meant to motivate and inspire your students, and you, throughout the school year. 14 posters included in this pack. (I have one of these adorable posters as a freebie in my store. Be sure to grab it!)

This B.I.R.D. (Be Independent and Ready Daily) binder is perfect to get your students organized and allows for teacher-parent communication with ease. Did I mention that this is editable?!

This chevron and chalkboard calendar set is perfect to add some color and spunk to any classroom. Grab before the beginning of school year and allow yourself time to get it printed, laminated, and cut out long before school begins. (The tooth tally chart in this pack is A-DOR-A-BLE!)

I personally can't wait to get this up in my classroom before school begins. This EDITABLE word wall features both chevron and bird themes, but would be great to add color to any classroom. Add your own high frequency word lists that align with your own curriculum, and you'll be ready to go.

This is a BEST SELLER and for good reason. This chevron and chalkboard themed numbers 1-20 is perfect for any classroom. Each poster displays the numeral, numeral word, tens frame, tally mark(s), and base ten block(s). Perfect for showing different ways of making a number. 

Head over to The Learning Highway for a great giveaway and check out the other stores that are throwing sales!










1 comment:

Comments/Feedback/Questions: