Five for Friday- {Spring Break & a FREEBIE!}


Can you believe it? This is the third Friday this month that I am linking up with Kacey at Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday!


This week has been spring break for me, and I have been thoroughly enjoying it! I have been working a lot on my wedding checklist this week since I have had the extra time and have tackled a few crafty projects that I've been putting off. This is just one of my many projects I was able to complete. I was given two chalkboard picture frames by a friend who used it at her rustic wedding. A coat of metallic gold paint, some mod podge, gold glitter, and chalkboard spray paint later, and voila! Isn't it a beaut? I'm undecided on what I will write on both of them, but I'm super excited just the same!



This was posted on the Teachers Pay Teachers Instagram account this week, and I found it completely worth sharing, just in case you hadn't seen it yet. This quote epitomizes my reasoning for joining the teacher blogging world and why I look forward to the Spring Teacher Blogger Meet-Up every year. I love surrounding myself with the best of the best, and I can honestly say that I have several wonderful educators in my district that I am surrounded by, and I am obviously surrounded by outstanding educators in the blogging world. 




Tomorrow kicks off our Spring Teacher Blogger Meet-Up Weekend in Review blog posts. Everyone who attended this year's meet-up has been anxiously waiting to share all the details of the fun weekend with all of our blog followers, and we finally will be letting you in on everything tomorrow! Come back to my blog tomorrow to see how I spent my time at the meet-up, and see how much fun other bloggers got into as well!



Next week when I return to school, we will be celebrating Easter all week long. We will be using literacy and math centers from my Easter Literacy & Math Pack, and completing several craftivities.



One of the craftivities we will be completing is my Easter Bunny Writing Craftivity. You can grab this craftivity for yourself and your class right now by clicking on the picture below. Enjoy this FREEBIE, and have a great week. :) 


P.S. Check out my Teachers Pay Teachers store for more Easter activities and three more Easter FREEBIES!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Feedback/Questions: